Manorside is a very happy and friendly school with a real family feel. The whole school community works together to create a powerful learning environment in which everybody loves to learn and this is what makes our school so successful.
Our five fundamentals outline our vision for all children and underpins all of school life.
Manorside aims to ensure that all children and members of the school community:
1. Reach their full potential
2. Love learning and develop life long learning skills
3. Feel safe, happy and healthy
4. Value themselves and look after each other
5. Are 21st century learners
Manorside is a powerful and harmonious learning community built on positive relationships. Our values are set out in Manorside's Give Me Five!
At Manorside we:
1) Always do our best
2) Always listen
3) Are kind and look after each other
4) Respect each other and our environment
5) Tell the truth and take responsibility for our behaviour